Hapa Realty is hiring support staff and licensed agents. Immediate needs are for an Inside Sales Agent, Administrative Assistant, and Broker-in-Charge. We are also always looking to add quality independent agents to the team! Our office is strategically positioned in the lobby of Nauru Tower in the heart of the growing Kaka’ako super block by Ward Villages. Other luxury buildings within a short walking distance include: Anaha, Waiea, AEO, Hokua, Waihonua, Hawaiki Tower, Ko’olani and 1350 Ala Moana.) We also have a satellite office in the Kapolei Marketplace for the convenience of our Leeward clients and agents.
Top 10 reasons to work at Hapa Realty:
- Internet leads to supplement your self-generated business for team positions. (Website, Social Media, Realtor.com & Zillow)
- Locally owned and operated, independent firm with a family culture.
- Prestigious office in Nauru Tower with ample parking and meeting areas.
- Advanced technologies and coaching mean you earn more money! (Certified Buffini & Company Mentor)
- Sales and property management under one roof.
- World-class support from accessible and knowledgeable broker and support staff. (College graduates with backgrounds in: marketing, design, business, and technology.)
- Flexible compensation plans that rewards performers: traditional split, capped hybrid, and even flat fee options for top-producers.
- No franchise fees or royalties.
- Optional sales meetings, floor-time, and leads coverage.
- Location, location, location. Many high-priced luxury condominiums, Ward Villages, and Ala Moana Shopping Center within one block!
If the following describes you, you’ll probably fit right in with the team!
You have a burning desire to serve your community and meet new people. You nurture relationships and turn people into loyal, life-long fans. Real estate is or will soon become your primary profession. You have a polished, professional image and take pride in all of your work. You have a strong network of family and friends, knowing how to balance work and life. Successful agents tend to be: competitive, tech-savvy, self-motivated, honest, resilient, articulate, responsive, outgoing, attentive to detail, tenacious at follow-up, aggressive but respectful, heavily networked in the community, and regularly engaged with social media.
Contact Ron Hamic today to explore partnering with Hapa Realty in strictest confidence!
Information from the state on how to get a real estate license: LicenseFlowchart